Five major outcomes have been achieved in the course of this project:
• Improve connectivity of riparian vegetation between rainforest remnants.
• Improvement in the condition and extent of habitat for a variety of threatened species.
• Improvement in the quality of water run-off into Findon and Roseberry Creeks
• Reduction in the abundance and distribution of riparian vine weeds in the
• Increased landholder awareness of environmental issues and greater commitment to rehabilitation relating to riparian health and habitat quality for threatened and non threatened species alike.
Northern Landcare Support Services would like to thank the landholders involved in this project for their enthusiasm and contribution to meet the project goals.